Explore the magic of the Norfolk Broads and hire a Canadian Canoe or Kayak from Sutton Staithe Boatyard.
Based at the end of the beautiful River Ant, you can begin your Canoe and Kayak hire adventure by exploring the Sutton Broad RSPB Reserve. The river beyond leads to a choice of routes which take in the picturesque waters of Dilham, Barton Broad and Neatishead. No previous experience is required, and we can offer suggestions so that even the most novice of paddlers will enjoy their time on the water. An easy-to-follow waterproof map is provided to help you find your way.
Canoe and Kayak hire is the perfect way to quietly enjoy the Norfolk Broads whilst taking in the sights of the Broadland wildlife. If you are lucky, you may see Otters, Grebes, Swans, Herons, Coots, Moorhens, Cormorants and the strikingly blue Kingfisher.
|Canoe Hire||Kayak Hire - 1 or 2 Seater|
|3 Hours||£30||3 Hours||£30
|6 Hours||£45||6 Hours||£45|
- Tuition, buoyancy aids, paddles/oars and dry bags are all included in the price
- Available all year (weather dependent)
- Short break & weekly hire prices available on request
- A security deposit may be required for some parties
- Hirer must be over 18 years old
- Free car parking available
- Advance booking recommended